Building Safety & PAS 2035: Mitigating The Dangers of Retrofit
Signups have now closed for this webinar. Please fill out the form to book a recap session.
PAS 2035 is an end-to-end framework for the application of energy retrofit measures to existing buildings in the UK, alongside providing the best practices for implementation. In this webinar, we will take a closer look at PAS 2035, Building Safety and mitigating the dangers of retrofit.
Topics of discussion will entail:
- An Introduction to PAS 2035
- What is PAS 2035 and why it is important.
- Microgeneration & Electrical Safety
- Dangers of Installing PV/Heating incorrectly and electric fires.
- Renewable Heating & Fuel Poverty
- Installing ASHP’s without insulating first.
- Insulative Measures, Fire Safety & Condensation
- Selecting fire-safe EWI and Roof Insulation correctly.
Wednesday 16th August 2023
10:00 am - 11:30 am